Thursday, August 7, 2008

Giving it another go!

A few months ago, a good friend of mine (Annie) inspired me to add to my already long list of online obsessions, and give blogging a shot. I was totally on board as I love to discuss my family and share thoughts. Not to mention if it involves getting online, you better believe I'm all about it :) Well after a few posts, I slowly began neglecting my new blogging site. No real reason - other than I guess I just felt like I was not good at it :) So...here I am....back....and ready to give it another go round!! I like to consider myself rather internet savvy, but this site might take me awhile especially when it comes to backgrounds and picture organization. So bare with me - I'm a blogging-rookie!

1 comment:

Annie Pennington said...

WHOOO HOOO!! So glad you are giving it another go! I'm a loyal reader already that's for sure!